Microsoft Office professional plus 2010 product key is one of the updated versions of Microsoft. This version was released on April 15, 2010, and was made available on June 15, 2010. It came as a successor to Office2007 and predecessor to Office2013. It has significantly increased the number of applications and the performance is also better. The two versions, 64-BIT AND 32-BIT, were launched simultaneously. This version of Microsoft has increased RAM memory, enhancing system speed, and some of the new features as InfoPath 2010, SharePoint Workspace 2010, and Lync 2010.
Table of Contents
Office 2010 Activator
It is considered to be one of the extensively used text processors. It is activated through a product key for a certain amount of time; however, in order to enjoy its all features, one is required to buy the key In order to enjoy all its features including Microsoft word 2010, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 product key can also be used to activate MS2010. The Microsoft Toolkit Activator works on both 32bit and 64bit processors; and it activates all the programs permanently so one needs not to reactivate them from time to time again. The Microsoft Toolkit also does not require an internet connection and can perform functions offline as well. Like KIMSPico, Microsoft Office also does not have any Malware or virus to cause any damage to the system. NET Framework 3.5 or higher is required for it to be installed on any computer.
Microsoft office 2010 Product Key Pro Plus
Product Key Microsoft Office 2010 Standard
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Keys — 32-bit
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Keys — 64-bit
Features of MS Office 2010
- Microsoft Office2010 has an additional feature as it introduces advanced pictures and media editing tools.
- It comes up with these amazing paste buttons which save users from a lot of hustle.
- Microsoft Excel 2010 has new features named Sparklines and Slicers in order to provide an extra detail to the data
- Microsoft2010 lets the users broadcast their presentation using a slideshow
- New navigation pane allows users to drag headings within the given pane in order to rearrange pages according to the user’s desire. This navigation pane also replaces the Find dialogue box with highlights search results
New Features of Microsoft Office 2010
- Excel2010 includes a calculation engine that has been redesigned so that the performance may be improved. This change has been brought after constant complaints from the users regarding the older version. Solver add-in and a new version of statistical functions are also introduced as a part of the calculation engine
- Under the category of graphing features, Sparklines and miniature graphics are used to represent trends among data and Slicers are also used which allows users to search the results immediately
- Macro recording is also available for the chart element
- Microsoft Excel2010 also introduces rule-based cell formatting
New Features of PowerPoint 2010
- PowerPoint 2010 offers a new reading view which allows its users to display and also progress via presentation in a video
- There is an animation painter in the PowerPoint2010, it lets the users to copy any animation and paste it on any other slide
- Audios can be faded, bookmarked, or trimmed through audio editor and playbacks.
- PowerPoint 2012 also supports and allows custom shape
- Local broadcasts are also supported through share points in PowerPoint2010
- A laser pointer can also be triggered during the presentation with the help of a mouse cursor by simply holding the ctrl key and pressing the primary mouse button.
- Video editing, playback function, and local videos are now embedded within slides by default so that they could be played even f when users would not have access to the original source. It includes adding visual effects, bookmarking specific playback during moving slides, fading in and out, and also trimming videos. Moreover, online videos can also be inserted in the presentation
New Features in OneNote 2010
- OneNote 20010 offers x64 printer driver for x64 operating system
- OneNote can be displayed with another app window while taking notes
- A notebook recycle bin is also a new feature which has the tendency to store data for 60 days that would get deleted previously
- One of the latest features of quick filing provides convenience in choosing a location to send information to another app.
- One of the most incredible features added to OneNote 2010 is that the future searches are prioritized according to the previous searches
- OneNote 2010 also allows Outlook tasks to be directly created from it
Features in Outlook 2010
- It offers spell-check in most of the areas including e-mail messages, tasks and meeting requests
- Zoom level can also be adjusted in the Outlook
- Users are also notified if they are sending a message without any subject
Features in Publisher 2010
- It offers live effects for formatting objects, and text
- It also allows the scratch area to be hidden
- Thumbnails for each page are now presented by new navigation pane
Features in Access 2010
- Previously used images are stored in an image gallery so that users can quickly reuse them when needed
- Web services can also be used as an external data source
The users receive 100% original Microsoft license that can be activated directly on the official Microsoft website. Moreover, it offers a lifetime license which indicates that it does not offer a subscription service and does not require one to renew it time for a fee. The users will be capable of purchasing the office for good without any future expenses. Even if someone formats the current device or switches to a new one, he will still be able to own the original Microsoft license without worrying about getting it again. However, the only thing that must be taken care of is the fact that it is valid for only one device and therefore be deactivated on the previous device before reinstalling it on a new one.
Microsoft Office professional plus 2010 Product Key with new advanced features in certain applications. Some of the features are listed below.
- The Word2010 interface has been improved and made more efficient. With it, the users can easily create any type of document be it private or corporate and it can be done with one’s own customized style and better quality. Moreover, one can insert photos, pictures, and different graphics in one’s own design.
- Excel2010 comes with a program that offers a wide variety of professional features ranging from the creation of financial tables to product databases and Excel tables of various kinds. Moreover, new graphic designs and different new mathematical formulas have also been added keeping in view the compatibility with all CVS files.
- PowerPoint2010 is one of the most important presentation software on the market. Its features are more enhanced for better working. It lets users make presentations within no time and have the option of inserting creative transitions. There are other different functions available also just to streamline the work
- Outlook2010 provides the perfect solution for swift management of e-mails, contacts, and appointments, particularly in the business and office sphere. Its various new features enable the users to stay posted.
- Publisher2010 allows users to manage the publication of professional-looking flyers, advertisements, and magazines with more convenience now. It helps create impressive publications that help to have a positive impact on customers and partners in the most simple and effective way.
- In professional plus, with OneNote one can keep notes and can share them with the colleagues. It also allows users to link photos, files, audios, videos thus making itself as convenient as any other social interaction website
Removed Features of MS office 2010
There are many features which are removed from MS Office 2010
- Document workspaces
- InterConnect Support
- Microsoft Office Document Imaging
- Microsoft Office Document Scanning
- Office Startup Assistant
- Office Diagnostic
- Research and Reference pane for internet Explorer
- Special symbol input add-in for East Asia version
- Insert Clip Art task pane and various clip organizer features
Removed from Word
- Auto summary feature has been removed
- Support for Word Add-in Libraries have also been removed
- Voice comment feature, which was previously available for Word2002, 2003, and 2007, has also been removed from the pro version.
Removed from Outlook
- ANSI Offline Outlook data files for exchange synchronization has also been removed
- The calendar rebasing tool has also been erased.
- There are no postmarks and photo resize options for 640×480 and 800×600 in this version
Removed from OneNote
- Live session functionality, including the tendency to initiate and join the live session, has been turned down in the MS 2010
- There is no option to create Outlook appointments or contact in the 2010 version
If anyone makes a purchase of Microsoft Office2010 Productive Key, he will receive the activation code for it. All one has to do is to follow the installation guide for quick installation. But before installation, it is necessary to meet the requirements and the very essential requirement of the system is to uninstall the older version before installing the new one.
The supported operating systems for Microsoft Office Productive Key are Windows7, Windows8/8.1, Windows XP (SP3), Windows Sever2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server2012. Moreover, it requires a 1GHz processor in the system along with 512MB RAM and 3,5GB hard disk.